Choosing clothes to work is not easy. Clothing that is too simple will make your appearance does not impress. Conversely, an exaggerated fashion, in fact does not reflect a professional appearance.
There are some guidelines that you must follow in selecting work clothes. Even the office where you work does not have strict rules, but there are some things you need to always guard and defend. Consider the following 10 basic rules, so you do not choose the wrong fashion work.
2. Do not ever show your stomach. Wearing long shirts and trousers to avoid hips are too low is the right choice for the fashion office.
3. Avoid clothing that is too expose or accentuate cleavage. Clothing like this is clearly not appropriate to wear to the office.
4. Keep your bra straps to keep it hidden behind clothing. Never intentionally show your bra. Make sure you are buttoning a shirt properly.
5. Never even wore a see-through dress without a good reason. You certainly do not want to be the center of attention too much is not it?
6. Note the length of the hem of your outfit. Even if you have great legs though, a super short skirt worn only fit for the evening event or weekend and not for the office. A few inches above the knee is the size limit that can be applied to the shortest skirt you.
7. Note the footwear. Save your flip flops to wear sneakers to the beach and during exercise. Instead, use a simple pair of flat shoes for your trip to the office.
8. Use your best judgments. Make sure your style is too feminine appearance, for example by wearing a lacy camisole or strapless dresses, displayed on a special evening event.
9. Try to wear clothes that are not too tight. Office was not the place to accentuate every curve of your body parts.
10. Do not be too weird. No matter if you want to display your personal style, but make sure the appearance should still look decent. Makeup grossly excessive plus clothing with a striking style and color will make you look too eccentric.